Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jane Langton books

I have been watching movies (quality ones) that I have forgotten about books.

That's a joke because even tho I have recently donated about 500 books to thrift stores in my neighborhood, I still read despite the movies that are keeping me enthralled.

Just for the record, I love Jane Langton's books. They are loosely described as mysteries, are well-written, the characters are charming, the author is delightful and witty with her descriptions.

Thankfully these books are older and might be out of print, but you can look for them in the thrift and used book stores.

And I wonder if Amy Adams has read any Jane Langton? (See my movie reviews below.)

I know authors don't like used book sales, but if it turns on the readers to a certain author so that they begin to buy the new editions, I say "Why not?"

No comments: