Monday, January 10, 2011

Matthew Goode










.
.
.
.
.
SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT MATTHEW GOODE NOT EVEN RESEMBLING HIS CHARACTER DECLAN IN LEAP YEAR AT ALL?

Picture one: Declan, Picture 2: Matthew. Picture 3: Even when Matthew is "wearing" his hair and beard like Declan's, he still doesn't look like Declan. Declan was a scruffy, surly Irishman with a broken heart and a grudge. And a rather poor attitude towards life and women, until Anna from Boston came into his life much by accident than desire.

Matthew Goode looks like a young, sweet guy in his pictures. His interviews show a soft spoken, witty man with a British accent.

I am sure Matthew has played characters in other movies where he didn't remotely resemble himself. Like Watchmen for instance. And A Single Man either for that matter.

HOW DOES HE DO THAT?!?

AMAZING.

HE'S MORE OF A MAGICIAN THAN AN ACTOR.

I guess I am one of those women who are attracted to the "bad boys." I prefer Declan to Matthew. No offence intended.

All I can say is thank you to Matthew for creating Declan.

And thanks to the screenwriters. Good script. Good job.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Matthew Goode, he was excellent in Chasing Libety, and he plays an excellent role in Brideshead. I hope to see him in many more movies. I hope he gets the role for Superman, I'd watch it if he was in it.

Sandy Schairer said...

I joined NetFlix so I can see all of Matthew's movies. Brideshead Revisited is on its way. Yay. I can't get over how different he is in a movie than he is in internet interviews.

Enchat said...

i prefer Declan than Matthew
his "bad boy" looks knocks me off my feet
i never have any idea of what a dream guy should look like until i saw Declan
His tha MAN ^_^

Anonymous said...

I agree with you all!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid Matthew screwed his chances in American movies when he bad-mouthed Leap Year. A couple of his movies since were big failures. The one filmed in Australia was hideous. Stoker was a horror movie with predictable suspense.

Anonymous said...

I see now Natthew is on American television now. The Good Wife. Many movie "stars" have gone to TV, probably so they can keep working if no movie parts come along. I'm glad to see that. We may see our favorite stars more often.